Parallel CFD Welcome
Parallel Computational Fluid Dynamics (ParCFD) 2022 is the 33rd event in the ParCFD series. The inaugural event was held in 1989 in Manhattan Beach, California and the current event will be held in Alba (Italy) in the pulsating heart of the Langhe region.
ParCFD is an annual international forum devoted to the discussion of recent developments and applications of parallel computing in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics and related disciplines. To better adapt to the evolving situation of the Covid-19 pandemic, ParCFD2022 will follow a hybrid format with both in-person and on-line broadcasting options. The event is jointly organised by The Science and Technology and Facilities Council (STFC), which is part of UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), and by the Politecnico di Torino.
The event is also supported by the Computational Science Centre for Research Communities (CoSeC) and by the Alba City Council (Comune di Alba).
The topics of interest can cover, but are not limited to:
- Parallel Algorithms and Solvers
- Extreme-Scale Computing
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Applications
- Multi-phase Flows and Chemical Engineering Applications
- Atmospheric and Ocean Modelling
- Verification, Validation and Uncertainty Quantification (VVUQ) in CFD Modelling
- Turbulence, Combustion and Acoustics
- Multi-disciplinary Design Optimisation
- Multi-Scale and Multi-Physics Applications
- Astrophysical Fluid Dynamics
- Software Frameworks and C/G-PU Computing
- AI and Machine Learning for CFD
Authors will be also invited to submit their contributions to a special issue of Computers & Fluids.
If you would like to become a conference sponsor please visit the Sponsors page.